Swiffer Sweeper Heavy Duty Dry Floor Cleaner Cloths (50 ct.)
Swiffer Sweeper Heavy Duty Dry cloths are super thick with fibers that clean deep in grooves to trap and lock 2X* dirt, dust and hair allowing you to quickly and easily clean all your hard floor surfaces. Over 30,000 3D fibers brush into tight spaces gathering dust, dirt and pet hair. It's also great on grout and other floors, from tile to finished hardwood. When you’re done, throw that pad—and all its dirt—away. This pack contains 50 pieces of Swiffer Heavy Duty Dry sweeper refills to help you keep your home clean and tidy!
- • Over 30,000 3D fibers reach deep in grooves, picking up dirt, dust and pet hair
- • Safe on all floor types, so you can use it on tile, hardwood, and vinyl flooring.
- • Get dirt out of your home. Once you’re done, just toss the pad and all the dirt away!
- • Also try Swiffer Sweeper Heavy Duty Wet Cloth Refills to make mopping floors a breeze. You’ll get the cleaning power of a mop and the convenience of a wipe
- • For best results, use with Swiffer Sweeper and Swiffer Sweep + Vac.
*vs. Sweeper Multi-Surface Dry Cloth
Can Swiffer Sweeper Heavy Duty Dry Pad Refills be Reused?
Swiffer Heavy Duty dry refills pick up a lot of dust and dirt while cleaning and should be disposed of after every use. However, you can use one piece for cleaning multiple rooms around the home.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Disclaimer||While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. Carefully read and follow all package directions. Gaucho Enterprises, Corp. and related sites assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Product pages contain information provided by third-party sellers and other content providers. Despite our best efforts to make sure that information is accurate, we don’t guarantee it, and images, descriptions, specifications, or other attributes may be incomplete, out of date, unreliable or miscategorized. Before you buy, use or consume a product, you should always review nutritional, ingredient and allergen information and any warnings or instructions. We don’t guarantee the accuracy of nutritional labels or any other information on product packaging.|