Member's Mark Spaghetti Pasta Pantry Pack (1 lb., 6 pk.)
Stock up on versatile, gourmet-quality pasta with the the Member's Mark Spaghetti Pantry Pack. The spaghetti is an enriched vermicelli product made with real durum semolina flour. The family-sized pack of six ensures that you'll have a bag on hand whenever it's time to put together a quick and satisfying meal, just boil the pasta, add the sauce of your choice and enjoy.
Member's Mark Spaghetti Pantry Pack
This box holds six individually wrapped one-pound bundles of dried vermicelli spaghetti for a total of six pounds. The Member’s Mark spaghetti has been crafted in the traditional Italian method using durum wheat semolina flour that has been enriched for preservation. Each serving has only one gram of fat, is free of cholesterol and makes an excellent source of potassium, folate, niacin, thiamin and riboflavin.
Fresh and Hot Spaghetti
With long, tender strands of pasta, this meal is always a favorite for kids and adults alike—any night of the week. It cooks in just a few minutes and is delicious when served with your favorite sauces, meats, veggies, cheeses and seasonings.
Different Ways of Enjoying Member's Mark Spaghetti Pantry Pack
This delicious and versatile spaghetti is easy to enjoy several ways, making it a constant and dependable rotation in your kitchen. Below are some of our favorite uses for Member’s Mark spaghetti (just don’t forget the garlic bread!):
- Make spaghetti Bolognese by cooking the spaghetti per package instructions and mixing with a meaty tomato sauce once cooked. Use an easy spaghetti Bolognese recipe or buy a jar of traditional spaghetti Bolognese sauce.
- Serve this spaghetti with juicy meatballs for a classic favorite (beef, pork or chicken would all work).
- Mix with a creamy sauce for a spaghetti version of fettucine Alfredo.
- Make it spicy by preparing the pasta per package instructions and serving it with homemade or store-bought arrabbiata, a traditional Italian tomato sauce.
- Spaghetti simply tossed with olive oil and butter and topped with freshly grated Parmesan cheese is always a winner with kids. It’s also super easy to make!
|Disclaimer||While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. Carefully read and follow all package directions. Gaucho Enterprises, Corp. and related sites assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Product pages contain information provided by third-party sellers and other content providers. Despite our best efforts to make sure that information is accurate, we don’t guarantee it, and images, descriptions, specifications, or other attributes may be incomplete, out of date, unreliable or miscategorized. Before you buy, use or consume a product, you should always review nutritional, ingredient and allergen information and any warnings or instructions. We don’t guarantee the accuracy of nutritional labels or any other information on product packaging.|