Member's Mark Foodservice Film, 18" (3,000 ft.)
Make kitchen tasks easier with this large roll of Member's Mark™ Foodservice Film (18" x 3,000'). With a large width to cover big containers, it's perfect for mixing bowls, large salads rising bread dough.
This high-quality plastic film is strong enough for food service kitchens. Use this food packaging plastic film at restaurants, catering services or even at home.
And, covering bowls isn't the only use for plastic wrap. Here are a few ways to use this high-quality food film in the kitchen:
- Use plastic wrap instead of plastic bags when wrapping up sandwiches, potato chips and other goodies for your kids' school lunches.
- Keep leftovers or already-cut fruit and vegetables fresh by wrapping them tightly in plastic wrap and placing them in the refrigerator or your refrigerator's crisper.
- Line kitchen counters, refrigerator shelves or even craft stations with plastic wrap. Whenever a spill or mess occurs, simply remove the plastic wrap liner for fuss-free cleanup.
- If you are out of plastic bags and you need to marinade something, use this durable plastic wrap to hold the ingredients together
Does this box have a cutter on it?
No, there's no cutter on this package.
What else can I do with Foodservice Film?
Here are some ways to use this high-quality plastiic film outside of the kitchen:
- When you travel, place plastic wrap under the lids of toiletry items, like shampoo and lotion. It will help prevent liquids from spilling, even at high altitudes.
- Use plastic wrap to keep items together while you're moving. Wrap silverware, jewelry and other small items together
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Disclaimer||While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. Carefully read and follow all package directions. Gaucho Enterprises, Corp. and related sites assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Product pages contain information provided by third-party sellers and other content providers. Despite our best efforts to make sure that information is accurate, we don’t guarantee it, and images, descriptions, specifications, or other attributes may be incomplete, out of date, unreliable or miscategorized. Before you buy, use or consume a product, you should always review nutritional, ingredient and allergen information and any warnings or instructions. We don’t guarantee the accuracy of nutritional labels or any other information on product packaging.|