Member's Mark Dried Sunny n' Sweet California Prunes Pitted (40 oz.)
Juicy with the perfect mix of sweet and tangy, Member's Mark™ Dried Sunny n' Sweet California Prunes Pitted (40 oz.) offer a delicious way to enjoy one of the most popular dried fruits. These pitted prunes also bring plenty of nutrients to the table.
About Member's Mark Dried Sunny n' Sweet California Prunes Pitted
This easy to open and resealable bag holds about two-and-a-half -pounds of juicy pitted prunes grown in California. Prunes are simply plums that have been allowed to dry in the sunshine, which imparts a deep, tangy flavor that’s enjoyed by many.
What Are Some Unique Ways of Enjoying Member's Mark Dried Sunny n' Sweet California Prunes Pitted?
Sure, these juicy pitted prunes are delicious as a snack right out of the bag, but why not switch things up a little? Here are of our favorite daily uses for pitted prunes:
- Add a few to your morning oats or yogurt for a burst of bright flavor and nutrition.
- Dice and add to muffin recipes to add texture and juiciness.
- Pitted prunes are awesome in smoothies. Toss a few in your blender and add your choice of milk, banana, cinnamon and ice and blend. Enjoy the creamy texture and delectable array of flavors.
- Next time you are making a pork roast, add a few of these prunes to the pan to add much-appreciated sweetness and tang.
- Toss a few onto a bowl of greens with walnuts and feta and enjoy a wildly flavorful lunch salad.
|Disclaimer||While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. Carefully read and follow all package directions. Gaucho Enterprises, Corp. and related sites assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Product pages contain information provided by third-party sellers and other content providers. Despite our best efforts to make sure that information is accurate, we don’t guarantee it, and images, descriptions, specifications, or other attributes may be incomplete, out of date, unreliable or miscategorized. Before you buy, use or consume a product, you should always review nutritional, ingredient and allergen information and any warnings or instructions. We don’t guarantee the accuracy of nutritional labels or any other information on product packaging.|