CHIPS AHOY! Chocolate Chip Cookies, Family Size (3 pk.)
CHIPS AHOY! Original Chocolate Chip Cookies are the CHIPS AHOY! cookies you know and love, baked to have the perfect amount of crunch and crispiness. Loaded with lots of real chocolate chips, these delectable crispy chocolate chip cookies have been a household favorite since 1963. Enjoy the comforting taste of these classic cookies that are sure to become a household favorite. Make lunches at school or work more exciting by including CHIPS AHOY! chocolate chip cookies, or grab the bulk package of chocolate chip cookies to prep for a party or gathering. CHIPS AHOY! cookies sweeten any goodie bag, party favor, lunch box, gift basket or care package. You can also add them to your favorite dessert recipes or create quick and simple appetizers. Each serving of cookies is only 160 calories and Kosher, with no cholesterol or trans fat. The lift tab makes these three family-size packages of snack cookies easy to open and close for convenient storage, and the packaging on these cookie packs keeps the cookies fresh until you're ready to enjoy them.
Stock up on bulk food snacks to keep your family satisfied. Add this package of CHIPS AHOY! Original Chocolate Chip Cookies to your cart for simple snacks and sweet desserts.
CHIPS AHOY! Caramel Layered Brownies
Whether you?re a corner person or a middle person, every bite is filled with the right amount of fudgy brownie goodness and a little crunch from the cookies.
Brought to you by: CHIPS AHOY!
Prep time: 20 mins | Cook time: 1 hr 23 min | Servings: 30
- 1?pkg.?(18 to 20 oz.)?fudge brownie mix (13x9" pan)
- 18?CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- 20?soft caramels made with butter and cream?(about 4 1/2 oz.), divided
- 1/4?tsp.?coarse sea salt
- Heat oven to 350?F. Line a 13x9? pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- Prepare batter as directed on package for cake-like brownies. Pour 2/3 of the batter into prepared pan.
- Arrange 15 cookies in even layer over batter in pan. Top each cookie (in batter) with a caramel. Spoon remaining batter over cookies and caramels in pan; spread batter to evenly cover cookies. (Some caramels may show through brownie batter.)
- Bake 20-23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of brownie comes out with fudgy crumbs. Do not overbake. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, microwave water and remaining caramels in small microwaveable bowl on high 10-15 seconds or until caramels begin to melt. Stir until caramels are completely melted. Drizzle over brownies.
- Chop remaining cookies. Sprinkle cookie crumbs and a pinch of salt over brownies.
- Use foil handles to remove brownie from the pan before cutting to serve.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Disclaimer||While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. Carefully read and follow all package directions. Gaucho Enterprises, Corp. and related sites assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Product pages contain information provided by third-party sellers and other content providers. Despite our best efforts to make sure that information is accurate, we don’t guarantee it, and images, descriptions, specifications, or other attributes may be incomplete, out of date, unreliable or miscategorized. Before you buy, use or consume a product, you should always review nutritional, ingredient and allergen information and any warnings or instructions. We don’t guarantee the accuracy of nutritional labels or any other information on product packaging.|